2013 Camper Registration
Welcome! Camper registration now begins online. We want the transition from the paper (hardcopy) registration forms of the past to this new online registration method to be as smooth as possible for you. So, please read the information on this page before beginning the registration process.
NOTICE: As of June 16th, both our camp session are full to capacity. We are keeping waiting lists for both camp sessions. To join a waiting list, simply complete the registration process below, but DO NOT PAY any money when doing so. If, prior to July 15th, any currently registered-and-placed campers decide to drop out, we will then contact campers on the waiting list (in the order in which they completed their online registrations) to offer them the available spots.
READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING!!!
* You must complete your online Camper Registration in one sitting. You cannot save your information and return to finish your registration at a later time.
* If you are registering two or more campers, you will need to complete the online Camper Registration process separately for each camper.
* If you are registering one camper for both weeks of camp, remember to enter a quantity of 2 (two) when selecting your chosen camp tuition sliding scale rate. Also, remember to enter the camper's cabin area preference for each of the two weeks of camp.
* This year, the Counselor-in-Training (C-I-T) program is two weeks in length. Youth (ages 16-17)interested in being C-I-T campers must (A) complete this online Camper Registration (remembering to select a quantity of 2 (two) for camp tuition and remembering to select cabin area preference of C-I-T for each of the two weeks of camp) and (B) also, separately submit Counselor-In-Training application materials, available for download from http://camptentrees.org/camp.html.
* Camp Ten trees is a nonprofit organization offering a high quality camp program. We are committed to maintaining accessibility, including financial accessibility. As you begin this online Camper Registration process, you will find our camp tuition sliding scale rates. Please help us to make this camp experience possible for every child or youth who needs it by paying the full amount you can afford. If you cannot afford any listed camp tuition sliding scale rate, please apply for a Campership!
* Immediately below you will find a list of information you'll need to have handy before beginning the Camper Registration process. Remember, you will not be able to save your data and return to complete the registration at a later time. So, be sure you're ready!
Information You Will Need to Know for Camper Registration:
* The amount you would like to pay today, or at some point, toward 2013 camp tuition (Note: Various sliding scale rate options will be displayed for you. Also, if you will be requesting a Campership/camper scholarship, you will have an opportunity to make that request as well.)
* Camper's legal name, preferred name (if different), and other possible last names
* Camper's current FULL mailing address
* Camper's current phone number and e-mail address (if applicable)
* Camper's date of birth
* Camper's school grade for the upcoming school year (i.e. Fall 2013)
* Camper's t-shirt size
* Camper's gender identity (as described by the camper)
* The years in which camper has previously attended Camp Ten Trees (if any)
* Camper's cabin area of choice (Options will include Boystown/boy-identified; Girlstown/girl-identified; Genderlandia/gender questioning, transgender, etc.; Wilderness; or Counselors-In-Training)
* Parent/Guardian (primary contact) information, including: full name, full mailing address, home phone number, cell phone number, work phone number, and e-mail address
* Contact information (as described above) for a secondary contact Parent/Guardian and for an alternate Emergency Contact person
* Whether this camper may need a Seattle-area host family with whom to stay the night before camp begins
* Whether this camper (if attending both sessions of camp) may need a Seattle-area host family with whom to stay for the night between the two camp sessions
* Any information that would help Camp Ten Tres to best make decisions about this camper's cabin placement (i.e. usually associates with younger children, has a close friend or partner coming to camp as well, etc.)
* Camper's most basic health, wellness, and accessibility information
* Camper's basic demographic information (such as ethnic/racial heritage or identity, gender identity, etc.)
Do you have readily available all the information listed above?
If yes, then please begin the the camper registration process.