2013 Summer Camp Volunteer Applicaton
* * * NEW Volunteers Only * * *
Greetings! Welcome to this year's Camp Ten Trees summer camp volunteer application process for new volunteers. Thank you for your interest in bringing your time, energy, and skills to our Mission of creating a loving and engaging youth camp environment for LGBTQ communities and their allies.
This on-line component is the first step of the application process. Here are all the things that must be competed and submitted as a part of the application process:
* This on-line application
* Answers to the essay questions applicable to the role(s) for which
you are applying
* Background Verification & Release Form
* Photocopies (front and back sides) of all applicable certifications
(Alternatively, if you do not yet have these certifications, you will
need to submit a plan as to when/how you'll be attaining them.)
* References submitted by two (2) different individuals, using the
Camp Ten Trees reference form
* (optional) Travel Assistance Request Form (only if needed)
You may download and print all of the above components (other than this on-line application) at http://camptentrees.org/volunteer.html (link opens a new window).
PLEASE NOTE: This on-line application is brief but it must be completed in one sitting. You will not be able to start the process, stop it, and return to it later. So, to be sure you are ready to begin, we recommend you click "Next" to review all of the questions on the next page. If you are prepared to answer all of those questions, then you are ready to begin! Have fun!