2014 Camper Registration
Welcome to online camper registration for Camp Ten Trees.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH REGISTRATION!
* You must complete your online Camper Registration in one sitting. You cannot save your information and return to finish your registration at a later time.
* If you are registering two or more campers, you will need to complete the online Camper Registration process separately for each camper.
* If you are registering one camper for both weeks of camp, remember to enter a quantity of "2" (two) when selecting your chosen camp tuition sliding scale rate. Also, remember to enter the camper's cabin area preference for each of the two weeks of camp.
* This year, the LEAD Camper Program is replacing our previous C-I-T (Counselor-In-Training) Program. LEAD stands for Leadership, Education, and Development. The LEAD Camper Program is two weeks in length. Youth (ages 16-17) interested in being LEAD campers must (A) complete this online Camper Registration (remembering to select a quantity of"2" two for camp tuition and remembering to select the cabin area preference of LEAD for each of the two weeks of camp) and (B) also, separately submit LEAD Camper application materials, available for download from http://camptentrees.org/camp.html.
* Camp Ten Trees is a nonprofit organization offering a high quality summer camp program. We are committed to maintaining accessibility, including financial accessibility. As you begin this online Camper Registration process, you will find our camp tuition sliding scale rates. Please help us to make this camp experience possible for every child or youth who needs it by paying the full amount you can afford. If you cannot afford any listed camp tuition sliding scale rate, please submit a Campership Request. We love Campership Requests!
* Immediately below you will find a list of information you'll need to have handy before beginning the Camper Registration process. Remember, you will not be able to save your data and return to complete the registration at a later time. So, be sure you have this information ready before you begin.
Information You Will Need to Know for Camper Registration:
* The amount you would like to pay today --or at some point-- toward 2014 camp tuition (Note: Various sliding scale rate options will be displayed for you. Also, if you will be requesting a Campership, i.e. camper scholarship, you will have an opportunity to make that request as well.)
* Camper's legal name, preferred name (if different), camp name (if any) and other possible last names
* Camper's current FULL mailing address
* Camper's current phone number and email address (if applicable)
* Camper's date of birth
* Camper's school grade for the upcoming school year (i.e. Fall 2014)
* Camper's t-shirt size
* Camper's preferred gender pronouns
* The years in which camper has previously attended Camp Ten Trees (if any)
* Camper's cabin type of choice -- Prepare to make this choice by reading about the cabin type options here.
* Parent/Guardian (primary contact) information, including: full name, full mailing address, home phone number, cell phone number, and email address
* Phone number and email address for an alternate Emergency Contact person
* Whether this camper may need a Seattle-area host family with whom to stay the night before camp begins
* Whether this camper (if attending both sessions of camp) may need a Seattle-area host family with whom to stay for the night between the two camp sessions
Do you have readily available all the information listed above?
If yes, then please begin the the camper registration process.