2014 Summer Camp Volunteer Application
* * * NEW Summer Camp Volunteers Only * * *
Greetings! Welcome to this year's Camp Ten Trees summer camp volunteer application process for new volunteers. Thank you for your interest in bringing your time, energy, and skills to our Mission of creating a loving and engaging youth camp environment for LGBTQ communities and their allies.
This online component is the first step of the application process. Here are all the things that must be completed and submitted as a part of the application process:
* This online application
* Answers to the essay questions applicable to the role(s) for which
you are applying
* Identity verification, background check, and image release form
* Photocopies (front and back sides) of all applicable certifications
(Alternatively, if you do not yet have these certifications, you will
need to submit a plan as to when/how you'll be attaining them.)
* References submitted by two (2) different individuals, using the
Camp Ten Trees reference form
* (optional) Request form for need-based assistance for travel and
certification (only if needed)
You may download and print all of the above components (other than
this online application) at http://camptentrees.org/volunteer.html (link
opens a new window).
PLEASE NOTE: This online application is brief. It must be completed in
one sitting. You will not be able to start the process, stop it, and return
to it later. So, to be sure you are ready to begin, we recommend that you
click "Next" to review all of the questions on the following page. If you
are prepared to answer all of the questions, then you are ready to begin.